Monday 1 September 2014

Story

I have been on this planet for 50 years. I came here to find out if there is life out here. I am with one girl and one other boy the girl has long curly blonde hair with blue eyes and is a very fit person. The boy has long black Bruno Mars typed hair and is a professional computer expert. My spaceship is damaged because we didn't land properly because the pilot fell out of his chair somehow so now the spaceship is 1/4 underground. When we left our ship we walked for around 2 hours until we found a cave. I came to this planet to find out if there is bacterial live or mammal life on this planet. When we first saw the cave from a long distance away I noticed a weird looking creature following us. The creature was a cat shaped blue creature with a long nose. I told my team mates and we looked back at it and started running, while we were running I tripped over a rock but my team mates turned a blind eye and kept running. It was then that I noticed a big tribe of cavemen on the planet holding torches and talking in a strange language. A new colony has just begun on the planet Meffyew.

1 comment:

  1. Good job overall kaidin but I think you could of made a little more detail and not use to many I's next time. Your creativity was good and you followed the questions correctly next time try and finish and use more dialogue and make a better title.

    ReplyDelete