Sunday 4 August 2013

My Awesome Weekend

On the weekend my Uncle and his girlfriend from hamilton and also my Grandad from Papamoa came over and stayed the night on saturday. He also came over with a trailer of wood for my nan we had a rumble on the tramp and I shot him in the butt I also did that to my Grandad aswell. On saturday night we all came over to my Mums house and we watched the rugby game I only made it through halfway because I wasn't feeling that well so I went to bed. The next day was the day that everyone left so it wasn't that great. Sunday night after my mum cooked our roast dinner we had a chocolate bowl with a candle we lit it up then it heated up the bowl then we put chocolate in the bowl. We waited for it to melt then we got these little forks that came with them and put marshmallows on them and dipped them in the chocolate. I think this weekend was pretty cool because I don't get to see my uncles very often I would like this weekend to happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment